This edible chocolate chip cookie dough is delicious and comes together quickly in a bowl. It’s soft and perfect to spread between cake layers or add to macarons. And is definitely okay to eat by the spoonful.
It’s best to store this in the refrigerator. If you’d like to spread it more easily between cake layers let it come to room temperature first.
The uses for this is really limitless!
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 75 g sugar
- 115 g brown sugar
- 200 g all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips 85 g
- 1/4 cup milk 67 g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- To make the flour safe to eat, microwave it for 1 minute.
- Put the softened butter and sugars into a bowl and work them together.
- Once the flour is cool, add the flour and salt to the mixture and work it together with a spoon or spatula.
- Add the milk and vanilla and combine until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.